If you are interested in partnering or volunteering with us, please contact us by completing the form below. We will reach out to you when we are ready to integrate volunteers into our programming.
HaGomel is interested in partnering with community organizations in the greater Los Angeles area who provide essential services to women survivors of sexual trauma. Our trained facilitators can come to your meeting place with the necessary supplies to lead our expressive arts programs for your clients/participants.
If you are interested in partnering with us, please email us. Include the following information in your message:
1) your role within the company
2) and whether you have a meeting area suitable for our programs or if you need us to provide a space.
When we are able to safely resume our operations, HaGomel will welcome volunteers to support our mission of offering expressive arts programs interweaving visual art, writing/poetry, movement/dance, music, and theater for women who have experienced sexual trauma.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please email us. Include the following information in your message:
Are you interested in:
1) training to become a program facilitator
2) assisting in program preparation
3) assisting with other creative and artistic tasks
4) providing general office help
5) fundraising and event support
Also, please let us know how you found out about HaGomel and if you need to fulfill community service hours of any kind.